This article is part one of the Guide to staging an online course site series.
- The course site contact information is displayed to students and used to auto-fill the instructor contact in some Sakai tools.
- Contact information may be missing or needs to be updated (e.g. if a new instructor is assigned)
- Instructors should verify the accuracy of the site contact and email information displayed in Site Info
- Select Site Info from the course tools menu
- Select Edit Site Information in the top navigation tabs
- Update the fields labeled Site Contact Name and Site Contact Email
- Select Continue
Next article: 2. Configure course tools and menu items