Duplicating a Course Unit Subpage
Follow these steps to create a duplicate course unit subpage complete with all the components and sections from another unit subpage:
- Click on the “+” at the bottom of the Course Units section to add an item to the bottom of this section.
- Select “Add Subpage” from the Add Content Menu which displays.
- When the Add Subpage window opens, enter the "Page title" (e.g., Unit 09), then select “Show as button rather than link” (***Do not select the “Choose Existing Page” option***).
- Click "Create" at the bottom of the window.
- The new page you have created will display.Click on the “Reorder” button located near the top of the page.
- Click on “Add items from another page.”
- Scroll down to select the page you would like to use to duplicate items and have them display on your newly created subpage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use selected item.”
- The template page items will be added to the page and you will see them displayed.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page. Review your newly created subpage and check that all the items have been added to it.
***Note regarding step 3: Be aware that when you want to create a duplicate of a Course Unit subpage, do not select “Choose Existing Page” as this is the way to create a Shared Page.***